Ye Olde Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Olde Server

The fourm's for Ye Olde Server. We will post updates and more here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm totally offended like not joking at all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_BMTH

I'm totally offended like not joking at all Empty
PostSubject: I'm totally offended like not joking at all   I'm totally offended like not joking at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:10 pm

On the thing where you set your gender for yo profile thing, it's only Male and Female like GENDER SPECIFIC COLOURS OMGGGGGGG Y U BEING RACIST FOR jk but still also what about #nonbinary humans like r00d
Back to top Go down
LinkHylian
Admin
LinkHylian

PostSubject: Re: I'm totally offended like not joking at all   I'm totally offended like not joking at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:33 pm

If your not joking then say how you would like it to be.
Back to top Go down
https://ygn.neocities.org
_BMTH

PostSubject: Re: I'm totally offended like not joking at all   I'm totally offended like not joking at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:36 pm

well, i was joking but not at the same time. first of all, it would be great if there was a non binary option in the gender area and I'm not saying you have to change this cause it's the "norm" but you don't have to be one of those things that make it so male and female have specific colours to suggest that a male has to like blue and a female has to like pink/purple etc.. i'm not gonna be all like woman why the fuck do you do this like im proper offended cause tbh im not but i am like its not going to ruin my life but its like a bit annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm totally offended like not joking at all   I'm totally offended like not joking at all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm totally offended like not joking at all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ye Olde Server :: Off topic-
Jump to: